how to draw wolverine - photoshop

A lot of people have been, may I say, mesmerized, by the hunkness (if there is such word) of Hugh Jackman a.k.a Wolverine that they all want to be artists immediately just so they can draw his character from the famous X-Men show. I saw this video from Youtube. This lady is really awesome! She rocks! Check out how she actually drew Wolverine using Adobe Photoshop! Just great! After watching this, I totally wanted to be an Adobe Photoshop expert already! Enjoy the magnificent Stephanie Valentin piece o' work! *winks



As a bonus, I would like to show you also this video, again, from Stephanie Valentin. Who says you need to be an expert to be able to create such a beautiful thing in photoshop? A little difficult for starters though. But with practice I'm sure you'll gonna make it. As long as you have gurus like Stephanie Valentin, who needs real talents? LOL =D


xoxo




|

0 comments:

Post a Comment